Business Agility Practice Lead
Expert Business Agility Coach
Mahesh Varadharajan is a Passionate Agile Transformation Leader, Scaled Agile Trainer (SPCT), Transformation Architect, Trusted Advisor, Enterprise Agile Coach, Leadership Coach, Career Coach, and Speaker
• Mahesh is one of India’s 6 SPCTs and just over 130 SPCTs globally whose scaling agile transformation experience, teaching capabilities, and expertise is validated by Scaled Agile Inc
• Has trained over 2,500 students globally across various SAFe courses in the last 8 years.
• Has led the launch of several Agile Release Trains and Solution Trains while working with several large enterprises in industries such as Telecom, Aerospace and defense, FinTech companies, Beverage and Automotive clients.
• Specialised in Lean-Agile Practices including Scrum, XP, Kanban, Scaled Agile Framework, and scaling Agility across distributed locations.
• Demonstrated track record in providing coaching across levels in the organization from team and programs to leadership.
• Mahesh is an accomplished thought leader in the Lean-Agile space through extensive community contributions having served as a reviewer, panelist, speaker, and co-organizer of the industry’s several leading international Agile conferences.
• Here are some professional accomplishments to date:
• Scaled Agile Certified SPCT – SAFe Practice Consultant Transformation Architect, Trusted Advisor and Trainer
• ICAgile Certified Professional Agility in the Enterprise (ICP-ENT) and Coaching Agile Transitions (ICP-CAT)
• ICAgile Certified Agile Professional, Agile Coach, Agile Team Facilitator, (ICP, ICP-ACC & ICP-ATF)
• Certified Management 3.0 Professional
• Scrum.org certified Professional Scrum Master (PSM-1, PSM-2), Product Owner (PSPO-1) and Scaled Professional Scrum (SPS)
• ScrumAlliance Certified Agile Leader (CAL-1), Scrum Professional (CSP) and Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
• Kanban University Certified Kanban Management Professional (KMP-1 AND KMP-2)
• PMI-certified Agile Practitioner (PMI-ACP)